Eat newspapers and eat your body carefully

Newspapers are the most important source of information in our lives. Newspapers convey information as soon as possible and tell people what is happening in this society now, and what they are most concerned about.

But newspapers are also time-sensitive. What about outdated newspapers?

Many people are accustomed to spreading newspapers on the countertop during meals. This will make the table dirty and easy to clean, but it will let those toxins run into you unconsciously.

  Newspaper inks are poisonous. The main impurities in newspaper inks are heavy metals, including lead, chromium, cadmium, mercury, etc., which can be harmful to the human body.

For example, lead can completely destroy the formation of human blood cells, and can also enter brain tissue through the blood, causing brain damage.

When the body’s lead accumulates to a certain level, chronic poisoning symptoms such as mental disorders, terrible dreams, insomnia, and headaches appear.

  In addition, the inks used in newspaper printing usually contain toxic organic solvents such as ethanol, alternative alcohols, tertiary amines, and xylene.

Although most of these hazards will be eliminated when these organic solvents are dried, the residual parts still pose a potential danger to the human body.

If inhaled for a long time, it may affect the central nervous system of the brain and cause great harm to health.

  There are tens of thousands of bacteria and viruses in human hands, and the dyes used in newspapers are highly adsorbent, and viruses can easily remain in newspapers.

The more people who read the newspaper, the more viruses stick to it.

If you touch the newspaper with your hands or utensils while eating, you may eat bacteria into your stomach.