These daily factors can hurt the ears
The ear is an important hearing organ of the human body. It allows us to listen to the wonderful sounds of nature and allows us to listen to concerts.
So what factors can harm our ears in daily life?
Let’s take a closer look.
1, often in a noisy environment, without earplugs or ear muffs, prone to noise hearing.
Listening to Walkman (such as MP3, etc.) too loud and lasting too long can also cause hearing loss.
2. Irrational diet, smoking and drinking, excessive worry about fatigue, bad mood, not participating in physical exercise, not actively cardiovascular disease, will accelerate the occurrence of senile deafness.
3. Pick your ears.
As the saying goes, “Do not dig or listen” does have some truth.
Because of the damage it may cause to the ear canal wall, the middle ear and inner ear can be seriously injured, causing deafness.
4. Foreign objects are plugged into the ear canal.
Parents should educate children not to put such beans, beads and kernels in the ear canal.
When encountering small insects such as mosquitoes flying or crawling into the ears, do not remove them directly with instruments. Instead, use wine or oil to drip into the ears to drown the insects or kill them before removing them.
5, squeeze your nose tightly and forcefully.
Incorrectly blowing your nose may blow your nose into your middle ear.
The correct method is to insert your fingers into your nostril, and try your luck in stages. The pressure should not be too high. After the hi-hat is finished, press the other side.
6. Drug abuse.
Pay attention to ototoxicity before medication.
7. Rinse or use ear drops after traumatic perforation of the tympanic membrane.
The correct method is to insert the outer ear canal with a sterile cotton ball to prevent foreign bacteria from invading.
8. The diving posture is incorrect, leading to changes in air pressure and perforation of the eardrum.
9. When infants drink milk, their heads are too low, or they feed when they cry, and secretions and milk can easily enter the middle ear through the eustachian tube and cause infection.
10. In the treatment of flying, diving or hyperbaric oxygen cabin, do not pay attention to swallowing action, which will cause the occurrence of barotraumatic otitis media.